Monday, July 25, 2011

I Heart Architecture ~ Mono Monday

"Romanesque"
(1/40 sec.@ F/9, ISO 250, 18mm fl)

Busy finishing up last minute projects this week so that I can take a mini-vacay from work next week and devote all my time to some random rambling about my fair city and beyond - without an agenda, and just the Nikon.

So this week I'll just be posting some images I've had set aside for just such an occasion... and although this first post will look vaguely familiar, it's a much wider view of "The Beckoning" done last month. I needed a shot to show the extent of the details around this massive entryway! It was that simple. This is just one impressive door folks. If you're ever on the University of Toronto campus near Queens Park, you need to locate this door and see it in all its glory with your own eyes!

Back to work I go... thanks for the ramble! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment