Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Swept Away ~ Telephoto Tuesday!

"Handmade"

I've been swept away by a sinus cold. And you must know, I really am a big baby when it comes to being sick... just ask my husband Richard. Many trips to the store for everything from popsicles, to soup, Kleenex, and lozenges.

So today I'm taking it really easy. No work today, just sleep. If I could use the brooms in the image above to sweep away this miserable cold, I certainly would. These were hanging on the front door of a shop in St.Jacobs, Ontario. They're made by hand and I dare any manufactured broom to last as long as these pretty things.

And it was funny, because if I recall correctly, my photog buddy Kelly raised her camera to photograph these at almost the same instant I did. And it wouldn't be the first time, would it Kelly?
No. No it wouldn't. Heh heh heh...

Back to my soup and my pj's I go... get some wonderful pics for me today gang! And don't stand too close to the screen... I'd hate for you to catch my cold eh. Have a good one, thanks for the ramble!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Tine! I hate sinus infections and am also a BIG baby when I'm sick;) Sarah G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling much better now, thanks Sarah :) Glad it's not just me then... we women need pampered SOMETIMES right? lol

    ReplyDelete