Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's the Story? ~ Exploration Thursday!

"Honoring History"

So here's the puzzle. You tell me the story. This is a picture within a picture... but what exactly are we looking at? It's up to you to guess.

My family and I have been taking in a few historical places and such. Yesterday's location made it easy to be overcome with nostalgia and gratitude, and education. Some of you may remember where I said where we were headed...

I'm mainly taking this approach today because I love to be a tease... and I'm out of time for posting anything longer. And if you KNOW what this photo is, leave a comment in the comment section of this post with your answer. 

The first person to guess correctly gets a free 8x10 black and white print also taken at the same location, of this image...
seen here. To qualify you must be a resident of Ontario.

SO HAPPY GUESSING! I'll post the winner here on my blog!

1 comment: