Monday, August 22, 2011

My Favorite Bridge ~ Mono Monday

"Structured Beauty"

A short post today revisiting an older image. It's my favorite bridge in the greater Hamilton area to photograph and has been a popular print in my collection. If you'd like to see a larger version click here to visit my website. 

I love a subject with repetitious lines, and no matter what part of this skyway you photograph, you get 'em! They emphasize perspective and create elements your eye travels to throughout the image. I can't resist this structure. And the obvious choice was to go with B&W.

I'm on day trip with the family today, and of course I'm taking the camera... so I thought I'd make this a quick post and hit the road! But I really should go back to the Burlington Skyway soon, it's been too long since I last shot it.

Have a fabulous day gang! Thanks for the tiny ramble!


No comments:

Post a Comment