Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Glorious ~ Floral Friday!

"Bloomin' Sunshine"

I love a challenge don't you? Right now I'm preparing to try some new avenues within my photography for the coming new year. I'm reassessing my skills, deciding what needs an overhaul, where I might be wasting my time, and how I want to present it all. It excites me. It intimidates me.
It's a glorious process.

I'm going to try to include this process here on the blog... my attempts at change, what I'm getting inspiration from, what I fail at... all of it. My hope is that it'll help someone else out there step out of their comfy zone and embrace a different approach to whatever their own passion is. And as always, I'll keep posting photos!

Anyways, that's my plan over the next little while... just in case you see some changes! Have a groovy Friday gang, and thanks for the ramble!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds Great, I always enjoy your rambles and now I am looking forward to learning even more from you over the next while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image, and the post Christine, I'll be looking forward to seeing, and reading about your journey as you try new things. I've been trying to step out of my comfort zone a little too, but maybe your process will give me that push I need to go further! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks to both of you! Right now am struggling with learning a better approach to the always loathed self-portrait, lol... will definitely be posting about this one!

    ReplyDelete