Monday, November 28, 2011

Direction and Decision ~ Mono Monday!

"Autumn's Last Gift"

Dug into my files for todays image. Truth be told, my photography seems to be in a holding pattern for now. I'm trying to make some decisions, ones that will help my full time approach to photography, and expand my portfolio, and am starting to feel overwhelmed I guess. I'm sure you've all had those days.

The question is "where is all this taking me?"

I have to answer this question in the not too distant future. Not sure how. But I will say this. I'm excited to step out of my comfort zone a bit. If I've learned anything this year it's that there aren't nearly the amount of rules I thought there were as a photographer. So what am I waiting for? I can make my photography go anywhere I want it to! You can too!

Where DO I want my photography to go next?
I'll let you know, when I know.

2 comments:

  1. an introspective entry! Sounds like you have some interesting options to work through - will watch with interest. (Do you teach? I think you would be well suited to that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be about the 5th person to ask me that in the last month or so Alan... should be taking that as a sign perhaps? :) Thanks so much for the fab comment! That should be it for the naval gazing for the next while, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete