Monday, April 2, 2012

The EPPC ~ Mono Monday

"Bow Thruster"
Epic Personal Photo Challenge #2

I didn't get a chance last week to blog my last EPPC image from the theme "Machinery". Since it's a B&W I thought I'd do so now. It's the propellers from outside the bow thruster of a tanker. I couldn't believe all the texture and cool lines and raking light I had to play with when I took a closer look.

If you were wondering, the EPPC has a facebook group now, and you can request to join up. So far we're 13 strong and the next theme we're currently getting ready to post this coming weekend is "Reflections". We'd love it if you joined us. It's a chance to push yourself, see how creative or observant you can be with your surroundings. And you'll meet some great people. How can you resist?

Busy day today, so it's just a short little post. But come check out the EPPC and join in the challenge. See you all tomorrow, and thanks for the ramble!


No comments:

Post a Comment