Saturday, December 14, 2013

Photographs of Christmas Past

So, I thought my blog was gone forever! Did you know that? I did. A little while ago I terminated my original website as I was figuring out what direction I'm personally going in with my photography. Needless to say, I couldn't find my blog when that happened.
When I realized all it took was going into blogger and switching back to the blogger hosted domain, I gave myself a smack upside the ol' noggin and promptly adjusted the blog to be my main online presence for the moment along with flickr and Facebook.

To celebrate my recovery of my own blog (I know, you're all shaking your heads right now) I thought I'd post something cheery and Christmas-like! 
Click on the first image to view them at full size! Enjoy!














To all my readers and friends, no matter what you celebrate at this time of the year, I wish you love, and joy, and peace!
It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. So glad Christine, to see you back to blogging. I was so unhappy when I couldn't see your ramblings. The photos are awesome. Thanks for sharing again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Lori! Appreciate it! New things to come, starting Monday!!!

      Delete