Thursday, April 4, 2013

Traveling Back

"Ready To Go Out"

I have neglected the blog as of late, so I thought I'd post a new image today from a previous visit to Newfoundland. I don't yet get to travel often as a photographer, but I absolutely love it. So on days where I can't get rid of the ache to explore and have to stick close to home, I pull out my travel files and explore the memories via images I have yet to work on!

Today's image was taken somewhere on our way to Ocean View National Park and Leading Tickles. There was activity happening on the docks, so I only had a few seconds to get the sky skimming past these vessels lined up in the cove, ready to head out for the morning... I loved the boat in the middle ground with the flag waving proudly.

So now I've shared my itch to travel back... and to be sure I'll be arranging another trip, a longer trip, to magical Newfoundland. But for now, this will have to do while I get back to work! And hey, if you have one place you'd recommend to this rambling photographer, what would it be? I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Have a great day gang!  Thanks for the Ramble!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Am definitely planning on it Dave.... anything inparticular you think I should be pointing my camera at when I get there???

      Delete
  2. Depends on what your looking for. Great architecture in Boston, Portland or Providence. Old Mill towns with great brick buildings, waterways, and falls, or the countryside with old barns and quaint villages. There is so much...

    ReplyDelete