Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Need To Breath

"Empire Sandy"

Such a busy month. As I predicted it would be. So today on my work break I felt the need to revisit some images from last summer. This one caught my eye so I decided to share. It's from a visit from the Toronto waterfront, and one of my favorite places to take the Nikon whenever I need to get away from the desk and just breath in something new... new skies, new clouds, new people, new surroundings, new scenes.

September will mark my steady return to our little blog, and I even have a photography trip out east coming up... plus I'm looking forward to showcasing some weddings that have come my way. So keep your eye on this page from time to time this fall! I'm excited!

Where do you go when you need a break from your surroundings? Where's your "need to breath" spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment